Migration Assessment

Welcome to our Migration Centre

Immigration is a complex area of law, with many of the rules and regulations changing and developing frequently. Our areas of expertise range from completing relatively straightforward visa applications to undertaking complicated applications requiring detailed arguments and submissions. We prepare reviews to the Migration Review Tribunal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, as well as lodging submissions for Ministerial Intervention Requests.

Find out your migration options

Just fill in the questionnaire below and one of our team members will be in touch within 48 hours to let you know what your migrations options are free of charge!

Popular Visa Options

Bridging visa

A bridging visa is usually granted in relation to an onshore application for a visa which has not been decided, or visa cancellation/refusal and a visa holder applies for review, or making arrangements to depart Australia.

Business visa

Business owners who want to manage a business in Australia, or secured funding from an Australian venture capital firm, or Investors making a designated investment in an Australia.

Parent visa

This visa allows parents to join their children who are living in Australia.

Parents must have 50% of the children living in Australia as Australian permanent residents.

Partner visa

1) Married couples,

2) De Facto couples where you are not married, but are living together,

3) Engaged couples, where you are engaged to be married in Australia.


For retirees who are 55 years of age and over who want to spend their retirement years in Australia.

Skill Select

Intending migrants must be invited by the Australian Government to lodge a visa application.

Student visa

For full time Students enrolled in a course of study.

Students may only work 40 hours per fortnight while the studies are in session.

Tourist visa

For people visiting Australia for holidays, tourism, recreation or to see family and friends.

Visitor visa

Attend a conference, conduct business, medical treatment, event organizers and participants, retirees over 55 years, etc.

Work visa

An Australian business may sponsor overseas skilled workers for either temporary or permanent residence, in an approved occupation.

Working Holiday visa

For people aged between 18 and 30 from arrangement countries to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment.